1. Jim has stayed in the college for five years.
______ has Jim stayed in the college?
2. The twin brothers get on very well.
_____ the twin brothers get on?
3. My foreign friends will arrive in half an hour.
______ will your foreign friends arrive?
4. The car near the river is mine.
______ is yours?
5. It's very wet and hot today.
_____ the weather ______ today?
6. He is looking for a pair of black shoes.
_____ is he ______?
7.He went to the station to meet the twins last Wednesday.
____ did he ____to the station to meet the twins?
8. Jack has been to Hong Kong only once.
How ______ has Jack been to Hong Kong?
9. We have a class meeting once a week.
____________ have a class meeting.
10. They came to ask for help.
___ did they come ______?
1. How long 2. How do 3. How soon
4. Which car 5. What's, like 6. What, doing
7. When, go 8. many times 9. How often do you
10. What, for