241. There are several research centers in China ______ a certain disease called Bird Flu is being studied.
A. which B. where C. when D. what
242. Carol was always speaking highly of his role it the competition. ______ , of course made others unhappy.
A. who B. this C. which D. what
243. Was it in 1930 ______ the famous scientist came to Shanghai, ______ he grew up?
A. when; where B. that ; where
C. when; that D. that; that
244. This is the very room ______ I slept in that evening.
A. that B. which C. where D. at which
245. Is there a cinema around ______ I can see a film?
A. that B. which C. where D. what
246. I will buy the same jacket ______ he is wearing.
A. like B. that C. as D. which
247. Is this factory ______ you visited last year?
A. which B. that C. the one D. where
248. The building beyond the river is a gym, ______ is a large square, where all kinds of concerts are usually held.
A. in the south of which B. where
C. to the south of it D. south of which
249. -Where did you find Mr. Brown?
-It was in the factory ______ he paid a visit yesterday.
A. to which B. that C. which D. to where
250. The paper ______ bamboo is made is especially fine.
A. which B. into which C. of which D. from which
251. The famous basketball star, ______ tried to make a comeback, attracted a lot of attention.
A. where B. when C. which D. who
252. "who Moved My Cheese?", ______ is a best-selling book, is written by Spencer Johnson.
A. which B. that C. it D. what
253. Beijing government puts more than 700 million yuan to increase its green space this year, ______ doubles the money provided last year.
A. as B. while C. that D. which
254. Helen is much more kind to her youngest child than to the others, ______ ? of course, makes the others unhappy.
A. who B. which C. she D. that
255. The wrong you've done him is terrible, for ______ you should make apology to him, I think.
A. this B. which C. what D. that
256. The old lady, ______ had been killed in the war, was given help by the local government.
A. all her children B. all of her children
C. all of whose children D. whose all children
257. The most favorite room is the tidy study with a fireplace, ______ we can watch TV and enjoy the nice scenery outside.
A. where B. when C. that D. which
258. On the third floor there are two rooms, ______ is used as a meeting room.
A. one of them B. the larger of which
C. the larger one of that D. the largest of which
259. on the bus I saw a student ______ I thought was your brother.
A. who B. whom C. which D. whoever
260. ______ their one-way relationship with television undoubtedly affect their relationship with real life people.
A. that B. when C. in which D. on which
261. - Do you have anything in mind ______ you'd like for 9uPPer?
- Well, ______ is okay with me.
A. that; anything B. which; everything
C. what; whatever D. where; something
262. Beijing was attacked by such a terrible sandstorm ______ few citizens has ever experienced before.
A. and it was B. as C. that D. which
263. Mr. Green drove his car slowly until it came to the freeway ______ the speed limit was 60 miles an hour.
A. which B. where C. that D. when
264. The result is not the same they had expected, ______ was rather disappointing.
A. which; as B. as; that C. that; which D. as; which
265. The general at last got a chance to visit the village, ______ he used to fight, ______ he had been dreaming of for year.
A. that; which B. where; that C. in which; what D. where; which
266. -Is this factory ______ the false wine was made?
-Yes. And also the one ______ used to sell forged(伪造的) cigarette.
A. the one; where B. that; that C. what; which D. where; that
267. ______ , China has successfully won the right to host the 2008 Olympic Games.
A. It is well known that B. We all know that
C. It is well known D. As is well known
268. Without facts, we can not form a worthwhile opinion, for we need to have factual knowledge ______ our thinking.
A. which to be based on B. Upon which to base
C. which to base up on D. to which to be based
269. The science of medicine ______ progress has been very rapid recently, is perhaps the most important of all the sciences.
A. of which B. with which
C. in which D. for whom
270. Fast food chains used to be found only along highways or in business areas ______ people used to grab a quick lunch before returning to work.
A. where B. when C. for which D. while《高中英语语法-定语从句精练300题9》由英语编辑整理,更多请访问:https://www.liuxue86.com/english/