16.I have bought the same dress ____she is wearing.
A.as B.that C.which Dthan
17.Can you solve such problems ___raised by the audience?
A.what were B.as were C.that were D.which were
18.The reason ___he didn't come was ____he was injured.
A.that,because B.why,that C.why, because D.that, that
19.He must be from Africa, ____can be seen from his skin.
A.that B.as C.it D.what
20.His father died last year, ____made it impossible for him to go abroad.
A.when B.which C.as D.that
21.___is natural,he married Mary.
A.It B.What C.Which D.As
22.The buses, ____were already full,were surrounded by an angry crowd.
A.most of them B.most of which C.which most D.that most
23.All___is needed is a supply of oil.
A.the thing B.that C.what D.which
24.He paid the boy 10 dollars for washing ten windows,most of ___had not been cleaned for years.
A.these B.those C.that D.which
25.In the dark street,there wasn't a single person ______she could turn for help.
A.that B.who C. from whom D.to whom
26. This is one of the means ____the electic energy is conducted from one place to another.
A.by which B.by that C.through which D.through that
27. The place ___you are going to visit is the ruin of a place.
A.in which B.at which C.where D.which
28. The factory ___I am going to is the place ___my mother used to
work many years ago.
A.where,where B.where, which C.which,where D.that,which
29. Don't do such things ___you are not sure about.
A.that B.which C.as D.what
30. Rober is good at language, ____we all know.
A.because B.for C.as D.since
16-20ABBBB 21-25 DBBDD 26-30ADCCC