41.----Who ______ that piano? ----My sister, when she ______time.
A.plays ; has B. is playing; has C.plays; is having D. is playing; has had
42. If you _____ him tomorrow, please ask him if he ____ to work on the farm with us.
A.see ; goes B.will see; goes C.will see; will go D.see; will go
43. It's nearly seven o'clock .Jack ____ be back home at this moment.
A.must B.need C. could D.can
44.-How much ______ the shoes?
- Five dollars ______ enough.
A.is ; is B.are ; is C. are ; are D.is ; are
45.-Where's Mary now? Do you know?
- No,but I heard ____ in her room a few minutes ago.
A. her singing B.her sing C.she was singing D. All the answers are right
46. With the help of satellites, news can _______ every corner of the world.
A. get B. reach C. appear D. arrive
47. -Why didn't you buy any vegetables this morning?
-Sorry, I _______ to take any money with me.
A. forgot B. stopped C. afforded D. remembered
48. -By the way, is Jane in?
-No, she ______to the school library.
A. goes B. went C. has been D. has gone
49. That's a nice watch! Is it ____ in China?
A. make B. making C. made D. makes
50. －Can you fly a kite? －No, I______.
A. mustn't B. needn't C. can't D. couldn't
51. －I have watched the game.
A. have; watched B. do; watch C. did; watch D. will; watch
52. He asked me______to his birthday party.
A. to go B. go C. goes D. went
53. You can______ this book as much time as you like.
A. get B. take C. borrow D. keep
54. - You want the green one or the yellow one?
- I've no idea. I can't decide______ .
A. to buy what B. how much to pay C. which to choose D. how many to take
55. - Is it going to rain tomorrow?
- If it______ , we'll have the match next week.
A. does B. is going to rain C. will D. is
56. Would you please______some water with you? It's so hot today, and you'll feel thirsty.
A. not take B. take C. to take D. taking
57. People usually______"hello" to each other when they make a phone call.
A. say B. speak C. tell D. talk
58.Our knowledge of computers______growing all the time.
A. be B. is C. are D. were
59.When I walked past his house, I heard him______in the room.
A. sung B. sang C. sings D. singing
60.They are late. The film______for five minutes.
A. has begun B. has started C. has been on D. began
61.The World Wide Web is sometimes jokingly (开玩笑地) called the World Wide Wait because it ________ be very slow.
A. should B. must C. will D. can
62.-What's wrong with your coat?
-Just now when I wanted to get off the bus, the man next to me _______ on it.
A. is sitting B. had sat C. sits D. was sitting
63.-Never touch my computer while I'm away．
A．I shouldn't B．I mustn't C．I won't D. I don't
64.-What about the pen you bought yesterday?
-It______well．I like it very much．
A．was written B．is written C．wrote D．writes
65.-It______the Chinese people eight years to build the Three Gorges Dam （三峡大坝）.
A. spends B. costs C. paid D. took