71. In my apartment there are two rooms, _____ is used as a living room.
A. larger one B. the larger of which
C. the largest one D. the largest of which
72. It was in the small house_____ was built with stones by his father_____ he spent his childhood.
A. which; that B. that; where C. which; which D. that; which
73. With the electricity _______, all the machines stopped.
A. cut off B. cut down C. was cut off D. was cut down
74. His mother told him not to _______, ______would be bad for his health.
A. stay up; which B. stay up; that
C. keep up; what D. keep up; which
75. What is happening? I feel the house ________.
A. shake B. to shake C. shaking D. shaken
76. The bird______ its wings rapidly as it flew on.
A. beat B. hit C. struck D. used
77. He’ll be back ______. You needn’t go out to look for him.
A. for a while B. after a while
C. in a while D. once in a while
78. _______ the terrible night, a large number of houses _____destroyed as a result of the storm.
A. At; were B. On; was C. On; were D. At; was
79. -- _______?
---He is a nice person.
A. What does your new teacher look like
B. What is your new teacher like
C. How is your new teacher
D. What is your new teacher look like
80. John is the very boy ______ the foolish thing.
A. whom I think did
B. whom I think that did
C. who I think that he did