六. 形容词,副词 (33次)
十五. 特殊结构 (16次)
一、 代词 （78次）
(1) something / anything; everything / nothing
1. I’m hungry, Mum. I want ______ to eat.
A. everything B. anything C. something D. nothing
2. ---What’s on TV tonight? Is there ______ interesting?
---I’m afraid not.
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
3. When I’m on the train to work, I usually try to find ______ to read.
A. anything B. something C. nothing D. everything
4. ---Is your mother badly ill?
---No, ______ , only a little cold.
A. nothing serious B. serious nothing
C. anything serious D. serious anything
5. Is there ______ useful on science? I’m looking for information about this topic.
A. everything B. something C. anything D. nothing
6. ---Would you like to have ______?
---No, thanks. I have had enough.
A. anything more B. something more
C. more anything D. more something
(2) either / neither / both; all / none
7. ______ of the students in the class want to go school by bike in such a terrible weather.
A. All B. Both C. Neither D. None
8. ---There is a flower show in the park. When would you like to go, Saturday or Sunday?
---______ is OK. I’m free these two days.
A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. None
9. ---Are your parents doctors, too?
---No, they are teachers. ______ of them love teaching very much.
A. All B. Both C. None D. Neither
(3) other / others / the other / another
10. ---You want ______ sandwich?
---Yes, I usually eat a lot when I’m hungry.
A. other B. another C. others D. the other
(4) one / ones / it / that
11. ---May I help you with some jeans, sir?
---Yes, I’d like to try on those blue ______.
A. pair B. one C. two D. ones
<4> 指示代词 it / this / that / these / those（2）
1. "Can I get you a drink?" "That's very nice of you. I've already got ______."
A. it B. one C. that D. this
2. I like ______ very much because there are many beautiful pictures in them.
A. book B. books C. these books D. this book
1. --________ does Li Ming want to be when he grows up? --He wants to be a singer.
A. Why B. Who C. How D. What
2. -- ________ students are there in your class? --About 40.
A. How B. How many C. How long D. How often
3. Don’t worry. We all know you’ve done your best, and your parents will understand you no matter ______result you get.
A. who B. which C. how D. what
4. ________ is it from your home to the cinema? – It is about twenty minutes’ walk.
A. How often B. How far C. How soon D. How long
5. -- times has Liu Xiang been in the world competition?
--I have no idea Let's find it out on the Internet.
A. How soon B. How long C. How many D. How much
6. --________ did you greet him? –With a smile.
A. When B. When C. How D. Why
7. --________ did you come to school late yesterday, Jim? --Because my bike was broken.
A. Why B. where C. What D. Which
8. -- do you watch TV, Mary? -- Twice a week.
A. How often B. How far C. How long D. How many
9. -- _______ kinds of English novels have you got? -- More than twenty.
A. How many B. How much C. How far D. How long
10.-- do you find this dish? -- It's very delicious.
A. What B. Which C. How D. When
11.-- How often do you go back to your hometown? --________.
A. Since three weeks ago B. For three weeks
C. In three weeks D. Every three weeks
12. --________? --Lily.
A. What happened B. Where did Lily go
C. Which girl is Lily D. Who cleaned the table
1. 现在完成时 15 since, for, before，how long，yet，
have gone to / have been to / have been in/at
2. 现在进行时 11 look, listen, now, where is sb?
3. 一般过去时 6 last year/night
4. 一般将来时 3 tomorrow, next Saturday, soon
5. 过去进行时3 while, when
6. 过去完成时 1 by the end of last year
7. 一般现在时 1 every year, on Sundays
1. Today most young people _______ the mobile phones which have color screens and are able to receive pictures.
A. use B. will use C. are using D. have used
2. –Happy birthday, Mary. Here is your present. –Thank you very much. I _______think you ______come.
A. don’t, can B. don’t, will C. didn’t, could D. won’t, can
3 .-- You were not at home when I called you yesterday.
-- No. we weren't. We in the nearby supermarket at the moment.
A. were doing shopping B. have done some shopping
C. are going shopping D. had done some shopping
4. -- Has John finished his homework yet? --No, not yet. He it.
A. does B. did C. has done D. is doing
5. -- What do you think of the new movie? -- It's wonderful. I it three times.
A. see B. will see C. saw D. have seen
1.ask /tell/order/want sb. to do sth.
2. enjoy/finish/keep/can’t help doing sth.
3. make/let/have sb. do sth
5.decide/hope/want to do sth.
1. It is cold outside. You’d better ________ on your coat.
A. put B. to put C. putting D. puts
2. –It’s said that our school’s paper ________ once a week.—Right, I hope you can write something for it.
A. comes back B. comes down C. comes on D. comes out
3. Jenny was very _______ me just because I forgot to go to her party last Friday.
A. excited at B. angry with C. afraid of D. sure of
4. _______, David! The basketball is coming towards you!
A. Look at B. Look up C. Look for D. Look out
5. -- That's a good idea.
A. What about going to plant trees B. What is happening over there
C. What's wrong with him D. What is he doing now
6. There are so many spelling mistakes in your writing. You’d better ________ the words up in the dictionary.
A. look B. looking C. looked D. to look
7. It’s getting dark. You’d better _______ home at once.
A. go B. to go C. went D. going
8. The match is going to begin. Please _________ your sports shoes quickly.
A. put up B. put off C. put on D. put away
9. --It's eleven o'clock. Why don't you a rest now? --That's a good idea.
A. to take B. take C. taking D. taken
10. It's quite difficult to learn English well, but you can’t________.
A. put it up B. pick it up C. look it up D. give it up
11. We have to our sports meeting till next week because of the heavy ram.
A. put off B. put on C. put up D. put down
12. It's seven o'clock. It's time for CCIT News. Would you please the TV ?
A. turn on B. turn off C. turn down D. turn over
13. -- Are you going to buy this pair of shoes? -- No, not before I _______.
A. pass them on B. try them on C. put them on D. have them on
14. -- What shall we do this Sunday? -- Why ________ to the zoo?
A. not to go B. not go C. don't go D. not you go
15. -- He was tired he fell asleep as soon as he lay down.
--Oh, we can go out and let him have a good rest.
A. too ; to B. so : that C. enough ; to D. such : that
1. 形容词、副词的位置 （2）
1) enough + n / n + enough to
2) adj./adv + enough (to)
1. ---I really hope we’ll see the famous singer.
---Maybe, if we are ______.
A. enough lucky B. lucky enough
C. unlucky enough D. enough unlucky
2. Fifteen thousand dollars is ______ for a new type of Beijing jeep.
A. a good price enough B. a price enough good
C. an enough good price D. a good enough price
2. 比较级 （8）
2) Which is ____, A or B?
3) even/much/ still/a little/a bit/far + 比较级
3. 最高级 （6）
1) in + 不同范围
2）of + 相同范围
3) one of + the +最高级 + 名词复数
4）which is _____, A, B or C ?
4. 平级 （3）
1) as + adj/adv. + as
2) not so(as) + adj/adv. + as
1)in + 月份/年份/月+年
in + 四季
in + the morning/afternoon/evening
2) at noon/dawn/night/midnight
at + 几点钟
3) on + 月 日，年
on + 节日（Christmas Eve/National Day）
on + 冠词+ N/Adj.(星期/季节/形容词)+ morning/afternoon/evening
on + 冠词 + morning/afternoon/evening + of + N(日期/星期)
1. I remember she came ______ a fine spring afternoon.
A. on B. in C. at D. to
2. ______ the evening of May 31, the 2002 FIFA World Cup started in South Korea.
A. On B. At C. Of D. In
3. We travelled all night to London and got there ______ Sunday morning.
A. for B. on C. at D. to
like ,by/ before / after ; between / among
九、 宾语从句 （27次）
1. 一般现在时 am/is/are + done
2. 一般过去时 was/were + done
3.一般将来时 will /shall + be done （真题未考，模拟考过）
4. 情态动词+ be + done （真题未考，模拟考过）
<1> 基本含义 （7）
1. ______you pass me a pen? I'd like to write down the telephone number.
A. Need B. Could C. Must D. Should
2. ---______ I borrow your MP3?
---Sure. Here you are.
A. May B. Should C. Must D. Would
3. ---Would you like to go swimming with me this afternoon?
---I'd love to. But I'm afraid I ______. I have too much work to do.
A. can't B. mustn't C. needn't D. may not
4. ---______ you play golf?
---No. But I can play table tennis.
A. Can B. May C. Must D. Should
5. ---I'm sorry. I didn't win the race yesterday.
---That's OK. You ______ win every time.
A. can't B. must C. can D. mustn't
6. ---Who is the man over there? Is it Mr. Li?
---No, it ______ be him. Mr. Li is much taller.
A. mustn't B. won't C. can't D. needn't
7. Cars, buses and bikes ______ stop when the traffic light is red.
A. can B. must C. may D. need
<2> Must （3）
1. ---______ I finish my homework today?
---No, you needn't.
A. Can B. Must C. May D. Shall
2. ---Must I return this book today, Mrs. Smith?
---No, you ______. You may keep it until next week.
A. may not B. can't C. must not D. needn't
3. ---Must I finish my homework now?
---No, you ______.
A. can't B. mustn't C. needn't D. won't
<3> May （5）
1. ---May I put my bike here?
---No, you ______. You should put it over there.
A. couldn't B. needn't C. mustn't D. won't
2. ---May I go now?
---No. You ______ let the teacher know first.
A. need B. must C. can D. may
3. ---May I smoke here?
---No, you ______. This is a no-smoking room.
A. needn't B. couldn't C. mustn't D. won't
4. ---May I go swimming in the river. Mum?
---No, you ______. You can go to the swimming pool.
A. needn't B. don't C. mustn't D. haven't
5. ---May I put my coat here?
---No, you ______. If you do, you may lose it.
A. needn't B. won't C. wouldn't D. mustn't
十二、 主将从现 （21次）
“连接词”：if、as soon as、when（until、unless、before、the moment、the minute）
1.-- Have you returned the book? --Not yet. Don't worry. I it when I finish it.
A. return B. returned C. will return D. have returned
2. ---Don't you know when Mr. Green ______ to our party this evening?
---No, but I think he ______ when he is free.
A. will come; come B. will come; will come
C. come; comes D. comes; comes
1. ---Is your office far from your house?
---No, It's just ______walk.
A. ten minute's B. ten-minutes
C. ten minutes' D. ten-minutes'
2. Our English teacher often asks us to do a ______ fast reading in class.
A. five minute's B. five minute
C. five minutes' D. five minutes
3. Between classes, students usually have ______ break.
A. ten minute's B. a ten minutes'
C. a ten-minute D. ten-minute's
1. had better / why not / Let's + 动词原形 （6次）
so...that, not ... until, one ... the other, some... others, be busy + doing sth., it will take /takes/ took sb. some time to do sth., much too + adj./too much + 不可数名词。（8次）
1. Beijing has ______ many buses that there is often a traffic jam in rush hours.
A. so B. very C. too D. much
2. I didn’t go to bed _______ eleven last night.
A. for B. until C. in D. on
3. ---There are two new cars in front of the building.
---One is Bill’s, ______ is the manager’s.
A. other B. another C. others D. the other
4. ---How about the movie you saw yesterday?
---Some people think it’s boring; ______ think it’s exciting.
A. others B. other C. each D. another
5. My brother is busy ______ a model plane.
A. make B. makes C. made D. making
6. Mr. Li _______ reads books ______ watches TV every evening.
A. so; that B. too; to C. either; or D. not; at all
7. How long will it _______ to build the “bird’s nest”--- the National Olympic Stadium?
A. spend B. pay C. take D. cost
8. ---What’s wrong with Sam?
---He eats ______ food, so he is ______ fat.
A. much too; too much B. too much; much too
C. much too; too many D. too much; many too
3. 倒装句 (So + 助动词/be动词/情态动词 + S) （2次）
1. ---I will go to Dalian for a visit with my family during the holiday.
A. So will I. B. So do I. C. So I will. D. So I do.
2. ---I usually have milk and bread for breakfast.
A. So have I. B. So do I. C. So did I. D. So am I.
1. N（先行词：被修饰名词） + 定语从句（关系代词 /关系副词 + 句子）
2. 关系代词： who/whom 先行词是人
1. I used to live in a house ______ is big and bright.
A. that B. who C. how D. why
2. The man ______ is wearing a blue jacket is from the south.
A. which B. whom C. who D. -
3. The computer ______ I bought only a week ago broke down today.
A. what B. who C. which D. whom
1. 反意疑问句 （6次）
1. –Few films made at home are interesting, _______ they?
--But I don’t think every film from Hollywood is worth seeing; some of them are as _______ as ours.
A. aren’t; terrible B. are; boring C. are; enjoyable D. aren’t; attractive
2. He hardly said anything at the meeting, ______ he?
A. did B. didn't C. does D. doesn't
3. ---Linda knew nothing about your class meeting, ______?
---No, she was too late. When she got there, the meeting was almost over.
A. was she B. wasn't she C. did she D. didn't she
1. _______ swim here! It’s dangerous!
A. Not B. Not to C. Don’t D. Doesn’t
2. ________ milk every day, and you’ll keep fit.
A. Drink B. Drinking C. To drink D. Will drink
3. John, _______ afraid of speaking in public. You are no longer a small boy," said Mum.
A. not be B. not to be C. is not D. don't be
十八、 冠词 （7次）
1. There is ______ apple on the plate.
A. a B. an C. the D. -
2. This morning I had ______ egg and a bottle of milk for my breakfast.
A. an B. a C. the D. -
3. We often have sports after class, and I like to play ______ basketball.
A. a B. an C. the D. –
15. I’m going skating. Would you like to go with ______?
A. me B. I C. my D. mine
16. Peter usually gets up early ______ the morning.
A. on B. in C. at D. of
17. Lucy and Lily ______ sisters. They study at the same school.
A. be B. am C. is D. are
18. It’s a nice house ______ it hasn’t got a garden.
A. and B. or C. but D. so
19. —______ you speak Japanese?
—No, I can’t.
A. Can B. Must C. May D. Should
20. I’m hungry. I want ______ to eat.
A. anything B. something C. everything D. nothing
21. —_______ did you buy for your mom for Mother’
A. How B. Where C. When D. What
22. I think real cards are ______ than e-cards.
A. nice B. nicer C. nicest D. the nicest
23. —My brother’s ill in hospital.
—I’m sorry _______ that.
A. hear B. hearing C. heard D. to hear
24. Don’t turn on the TV. Grandma ______ now.
A. is sleeping B. will sleep C. slept D. sleeps
25. We were in Qingdao last week and ______ great fun there.
A. will have B. have had C. had D. have
26. —Linda, when shall we take a walk?
—After I finish ______ the dishes.
A. wash C. washed C. to wash D. washing
27. —Hello! Can I speak to Alice?
—Sorry. She isn’t here right now. She ______ to the shop.
A. goes B. will go C. has gone D. was going
28. Betty likes ______very much. She draws pictures every day.
A. art B. music C. sport D. science
29. He’ll send us a message as soon as he ______ in Sichuan.
A. is arriving B. will arrive C. arrived D. arrives
30. —Who’s the little baby in the photo, Susan?
—It’s me. This photo ______ ten years ago.
A. takes B. is taken C. took D. was taken
31. —Do you know ______ for Shanghai last night?
A. what time he leaves B. what time does he leave
C. what time he left D. what time did he leave
32. —Shall we go to the sea animal show tomorrow?
A. Thank you. B. Good idea. C. It doesn’t matter D. It’s very kind of you.