Lesson 4 Seeing hands 看手
In the Soviet Union several cases have been reported recently of people who can read and detect colours with their fingers, and even see through solid doors and walls. One case concerns an eleven-year-old schoolgirl, Vera Petrova, who has normal vision but who can also perceive things with different parts of her skin, and through solid walls. This ability was first noticed by her father.(暂不提供全文)
New words and expressions 生词短语
to make out 费尽心机辨出
I looked thoroughly for my elderly mother, finally I make her out .
Yeah, I remembered, I finally make him out.
I perceive a fly in my teacup.
2、elbow one’s way (用肘)挤出
elbow one’s way out of the crowed.挤出人群
Notes on the text 课文注释
- 三本适合英语自学的教材... 2016-05-30
- 新概念英语第四册知识点：第1课... 2016-04-30
- 新概念英语第四册考点精讲之第2课... 2016-04-30
- 新概念英语第四册知识点精讲之第3课... 2016-04-30
- 新概念英语第四册知识点：第4课... 2016-04-30
- 新概念英语第四册考点精讲 ：第5课... 2016-04-30
- 新概念英语第四册教材之Snake p... 2016-04-30
- 新概念英语第四册课文精讲：The g... 2016-04-30
- 新概念英语第四册课文：Plannin... 2016-04-30
- 英语学习必备：《纵横美国》... 2016-02-16