(21)正在发生的事情：现在进行的动作和发生的事 be doing something
1) I’m/You’re/He’s /She’s /We’re/They’re (not) working.
2) Are you playing football? Yes, I am/we are.
3) Is he/she taking exercise? Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn’t.
4) Are they going shopping? Yes, they are. No, they aren’t.
5) What are you doing? I’m/We’re cleaning the room.
6) What’s he/she doing? He’s/She’s having supper.
7) What are they doing? They’re reading.
(22)日常生活：日常生活、工作、学习的活动 daily routine
get up brush one’s teeth, wash one’s face, make breakfast , have breakfast, go to school/work, do morning exercises, have classes, play basketball, play football, run ,jump, go home, have lunch, have supper, do one’s homework, watch TV, do some reading, take a bath, go to bed
1) What time do you get up? I usually get up at 6 o’clock.
2) Shen Zhen often takes a bath at 9 o’clock in the morning.
3) My mother is never late for work.
(23)计划与打算：计划和将要进行的动作和发生的事 be going to do …
1) I’m/You’re /He’s/She’s /We’re/They’re (not) going to visit the museum.
2) Are you going to swim? Yes, I am/we are. No, I’m not/we aren’t.
3) Is he/she going to see Miss Wang? Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn’t.
4) What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m /We’re going to visit the farm.
5) I/You/He/She/They/We will go skiing.
6) Are you going to be busy tomorrow? Yes, I am/we are.
go swimming, go shopping, go climbing, go skiing, go walking, go running, go fishing, go skating, go sightseeing,…
1) I/You/He/She/We/They can(can’t) come here tomorrow.
2) Can he/she visit the factory today? Yes, he/she can. No, he/she can’t.
3) Can they go by bus? Yes, they can. No, they can’t.
4) May I visit the factory this afternoon? Yes, of course /Sure/Certainly.
5) May I sit here? Yes, of course/please do.
注意: 情态动词can的用法, can do (+动词原形).《小学六年级英语总复习知识点归纳之六》由留学英语组编辑整理(www.liuxue86.com)