在名词中要注意的是名词的可数与不可数，单、复数形式及所有格问题。常用的不可数名词：milk, orange(橘子), meat, fruit, food, paper, weather；单复数一致：sheep, fish(做鱼肉讲时,不可数), Chinese, Japanese；本身就是复数形式：people
1. There are some ________ on the hill.
A. sheeps B. a sheep C. sheep D. sheepes
2. Mr Black often gives us ________ by Email.
A. some good information B. some good informations
C. good informations D. a good information
3. There are some new books in the school library. They are ____ books.
A. child B. childrens' C. children D. children's
4. I have worn out my shoes, so I want to buy a new ________ .
A. pair B. one C. ones D. trousers
5. Meimei's handwriting is better than any other ______ in his class.
A. students B. students C. student's D. students'
6. The hospital is a bit far from here. It's about _______ .
A. forty minutes's walk B. forty minute's walk
C. forty minutes walk D. forty minutes' walk
7. How many _____ are there in your class ?
A. Japanese B. American C. Australian D. Canadian
8. I found my black cat in_____ room.
A. Jim and Mike B. Jim and Mike's C. Jim's and Mike's D. Jim's and Mike
9. How much are the _____ ?
A. bread B. meats. C. potatos D. tomatoes
10. There are many ______ in our school.
A. woman teachers B. woman's teachers C. women teachers D. women's teachers
11. Three months ________ a long time for me.
A. is B. are C. have D. has
12. There are ______ and ______ on the table.
A. two boxes cake; four bottle of oranges
B. two boxes cake; four bottle of orange
C. two boxes of cakes; four bottles of orange
D. two box of cakes; four bottles of oranges