一般现在时:常与always,often,sometimes, every day连用,表示习惯或经常反复发生的动作或存在的状态。提醒你当第三人称单数做主语时,别忘了动词的变化。注意:象"地球大,月亮小"等客观真理、事实一定用一般现在时。
现在进行时:要注意其构成:由be+动词+ing,表示说话时正在进行的动作。如:We're studying now. 我们现在正在学习。
一般过去时:表示过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态,常与yesterday,last year,in 1949,two years ago,等表示过去时间的状语连用。注意:We often went to dance last summer.有的同学一见到often就想到用一般现在时,其实因为后面有表示过去时间的 last summer,所以要用过去式,千万别误用了,切记,切记。
过去进行时:显然过去进行时表示过去某一时刻正在做什么,常和特定的时间状语如at that time,at six yesterday,at that moment,when he came in等连用。如: When he knocked at the door,his mother was cooking.
一般将来时:表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态,常与表示将来时间状语如 next year,tomorrow等连用。注意:在Will you ....?问句中,回答必须是 Yes,I will.或 No,I won't而不能用Yes,I shall. No, I shan't.来回答过去将来时:过去将来时不可以单独使用,它一般在宾语从句中作间接引语,表示从过去某一时间看来将要发生的动作或存在的状态。如:They told me that they would go to work in Guangdong.
现在完成时:顾名思义,现在完成时表示的是已经完成的动作,但动作造成的影响还在,常被just,already,yet 等副词修饰。如:He has already gone to Tianjin. 对现在造成的影响是他已经不在这儿了。现在完成时还可用来表示过去发生的动作一直延续到现在,常带有for或since等表示一段时间的状语。如:Mr Wang has lived here since 1983.表示说话前发生过一次或多次的动作,我们常用"过"来表示,常带有twice, once, ever, never等时间状语。如:I've never seen that film.
过去完成时:我们可以用"过去的过去"来概括过去完成时,表示过去某一时刻或某一动作之前已经完成了的动作,通常与by,before等构成的短语或when, before, after引导的从句连用。也可表示过去某一时间开始,一直延续到过去另一时间的动作,常和for或since构成的时间状语连用。用法和现在完成时大致相同,只不过又向前推了一个时态。
1. The zoo _______ in the north of the city.
2. --Tom ______out.
--Oh, is he? What time _______ he ______ out?
A. is, did, go
B. went, is, going
C. has gone, did, go
D. is going, does, go
3. --It must be on channel 2. Try that.
--I ______ that. But I still can't get anything.
A. have tried
D. will do
4. They usually ________ TV in the evening.
B. will watch
C. are watching
5. He has _______ for about twelve years.
A. bought the house
B. left here
C. lived here
D. gone here
6. The two old man ________ each other since 1970.
A. didn't seen
B. don't see
C. haven't see
D. won't see
7. Lucy and Lily can speak good Chinese, because they ______ China for six years.
A. have been in
B. have been to
C. have come to
D. have gone to
8. --Our country ______ a lot so far.
--Yes, I hope it will be even ________.
A. has changed , well
B. changed, good
C. has changed , better
D. changed, better
9. --I saw Ann _______ a green dress at the meeting.
--I think she looks better _______ red.
A. dressed , in
B. put on, wear
C. wearing, in
D. wear, put on
10. --I didn't come to school because my mother was ill yesterday.
--I am sorry ______ that.
D. to hear
1. There will be ______ interesting film tomorrow evening.
2. --What's that over there ?
-- It's ______ bag.
3. The students of Class One ______ on the playground.
A. am playing
B. is playing
C. are playing
D. was playing
4. You'd better _______ late next time!
A. not be
B. not to be
C. won't be
D. don' t be
5. He always gets up early, _______ he?
B. isn't he
6. ______ tall the building is!
A. How a
D. What a
7. Lesson Seven is ________ one in this book.
B. more important
C. most important
D. the most important
8. I will call you as soon as she ________ back.
D. will come
9. He put on his coat ______ went out.
10. --______ I get there before six o'clock?
-- No, you needn't.
11. Their baby was born ______ April 2, 1997.
12. Her father is busy _______ the truck.
13. We ________ the floor when she left.
C. were sweeping
D. are sweeping
14. He wants ________ some apples and oranges.
A. to buy
15. Do you understand ______?
A. what did he say
B. he said what
C. what does he say
D. what he said