1.由here, there引起，谓语通常用 be, come, go
Look ! Here comes your sister. There goes the bell.
2. 由介词短语引起，谓语通常用be, stand, lie, live, live, sit, come, go, rise
Along the wall stand four big chairs.
At the top of the hill lay the dying soldiers.
3. 由up, down, on, in, off, away, out, back引起，谓语通常用come, go, run, rush, fly
Out rushed the boy.
Down came the rain and up went the umbrellas.
Here’s your watch. (Here it is.)
Up it went.
North of the city lies (is) a railway.
6. 由such引起， 谓语通常用be
Such is what he said. Such are his words.
1. 由never, hardly, seldom, little, not until引起
Seldom did he make any mistakes.
Not until yesterday did I receive his letter.
2. not only…but also连接两个单句时，前面的倒装
Not only was she working hard, but also she was very polite.
Neither is he studying, nor is he working.
4. no sooner…than, hardly (scarcely)…when
No sooner had we got into the room than the telephone rang.
5. 由only + 状语， so + adj. (adv.) 引起
Only then (Only at the age of 18) did he realize the importance of the problem.
Child as he is, he can work out the problem.
Were I you, I would work harder.
Had you come yesterday, you would have known that.
Should it rain tomorrow, you wouldn’t leave.
so (neither, nor) + be (do, have, 情态动词，助动词）+ 主语
You should work harder and so should I.
She hasn’t been to Berlin and nor have I.
--I went to the zoo yesterday.
--So you did.
--She is a tailor.
--So is she. / So she is.