61. --Can I help you?
--I'd like to have my package ______, madam.
A. be weighed B. to be weighed C. to weigh D. weighed
62. I'm so busy that I can't ______ the time for a holiday at present.
A. spare B. share C. spend D. take
63. They would _______ for Guangzhou the next morning and so they went to bed early.
A. set out B. set about C. set up D. set to
64. He insisted on his ______ Dr Turner instead of Mr. Turner.
A. called B. calling C. being called D. been called
65. John: _________
Jack: In two weeks.
John: Are you going to Japan?
Jack: No. I'm going to Australia. I went to Japan two years ago.
A. How long have you been here? B. When is your holiday?
C. When are you leaving for Australia? D. How long do you plan to stay here?
66. Mary ________ passing the entrance examination.
A. succeeded B. succeeded in
C. succeeds in D. succeeds
67. Tell the child not to drink _______ water.
A. boiled B. boil C. boiling D. boils
68. i set _________ tomorrow on my journey to America.
A. on B. up C. to D. out
69. The shop owner would _______ his money every day.
A. count B. count for C. count out D. counting
70. The old lady devoted her lifetime _______ the homeless children.
A. to help B. to helping C. helping D. for help
答案：61-70 DAACB BCDAB