1. The boss___40 dollars from my wages without any good reasons.
A. brought down B. kept back C. cut off D. held up
2. ______ the lights off, we could not go on with the work.
A. Until B. As C. With D. Because
3. With a great weight_______off her mind, she passed all the tests successfully.
A. taking B. taken C. take D. to be taken
4. You’d better give the task to ______you think can finish it ahead of time.
A. whoever B. whomever C. anyone D. no matter who
5. Although knocked by down by a car, he managed to ______ to his feet.
A. stand B. rise C. run D. struggle
6. We were lost in the forest; ______, it became dark and began raining.
A. still worse B. worse still C. more worse D. worse more
7. He says he really can’t ______ to wait another day.
A. waste B. afford C. spend D. cost
8. When we think of communication, we _____ think of using things, talking face to face, writing messages and so on.
A. shortly B. probably C. practically D. normally
9. Will you please spare me some ink? I have ______ it.
A. run down of B. run out of C. run out from D. run off
10. When I came in, I saw him ______ in a chair deep in thought.
A. sat B. seated C. seating D. being seated
11. A person’s ____ body temperature is about 37C.
A. ordinary B. normal C. common D. usual
12. – Do you think the Suns will beat Bulls?
--Yes. They have better players, so I _____ them to win.
A. hope B. prefer C. expect D. want
13. As the strong winds blew down many tall trees, some of the streets in the city were _______.
A. struck B. caught C. c《高中英语语法-高一英语试题精选及答案之一》由英语编辑整理,更多请访问:https://www.liuxue86.com/english/