I like playing football. I would like to play football this afternoon.
1) The school cannot tolerate on exams.
［A］ cheating ［B］ to cheat ［C］ be cheated ［D］ being cheated
2) News of success keeps in.
［A］ pouring ［B］ to pour ［C］ poured ［D］ to be pouring
3) Long ［A］ before the dawn ［B］ of recorded ［C］ history, humans celebrated to harvest ［D］ their crops.
4) We were overjoyed at the news of China another man-made satellite.
［A］ having launched ［B］ to have launched ［C］ to launch ［D］ launched
5) The applicants interviewing ［A］ are required to ［B］ bring all the necessary papers ［C］ two days later ［D］ .
6) Sorghum(高梁) leaves ［A］ occasionally contain ［B］ enough hydrocyanic acid killing ［C］ livestock(牲畜) ［D］ .
It's beginning to snow you. It starts raining.
I'm considering how to go(where to go, what to do). I considered emplying Mr.Wang but
decided that Mr.Chen was more suited
to the job.
I remember telling her that last night. ("告
诉"发生在"记得"之前) He remembered to tell her that when she
came back. ("记得"发生在"告诉"之前)
I'm sorry I forgot to give you the message. (主
示的动作"给带口信"之前) Why! I have such a bad memory. I forgot
giving the message last night. (-ING分词
5. stop, go on和leave off之后跟接动词不定式和-ING分词所表达的意义有所不同
They stopped (talking) to work. ［停下(其他动作)来工作］
They stopped working. ［停下工作(来干其他动作)］
Workers went on discussing the problem. ［工人继续讨论这一问题］
Workers went on to discuss the problem.［工人们停下来其他事，继续讨论这一问题］
He left off writing.［他停下写作(去干其他事)］
He left off to write.［他停下(其他事)来写作］
6. … used to后跟不定式和-ING分词，后跟不定式有两种情况：一种是used to是固定用法表示"过去经常干……"；另外一种情况是use的被动词态"be used"后跟不定式；后跟-ING分词的情况有一种，那就是当used to中的used是形容词时，to后跟名词或-ING分词
7) When he was in the plastic plant, he together with the workers.
［A］ has worked ［B］ had worked ［C］ had been worked ［D］ used to work
8) You will soon this climate and then the changes in temperature will not affect you.
［A］ get used to［B］ get to［C］ get over［D］ get on with
9) Mr. Anderson used to jogging ［A］ in the crisp morning ［B］ air during ［C］ the winter months ［D］ , but now he has stopped.
7. 一般情况下，for后边跟接there to be,而of后边则跟接there being
10) It is fairly common in Africa for there an ensemble of expert musicians surrounded by others who join in by clapping, singing, or somehow adding to the totality of musical sound.
［A］ to be ［B］ being ［C］ to have been ［D］ having been
It is very difficult to manage the company.《英语语法详解 --ed分词（四）》由出国留学网liuxue86.com编辑整理