1. She used to help my brother, who was very kind of her.
2. Do you still remember the day when we spent together in China last year?
3. The way which you look at problems is wrong.
析：当先行词是the way时，定语从句常用that/in which引导，that/in which也可省略。
4. We were interested in the things and people whom we saw during the trip.
5. It was in the kitchen where the fire broke out.
析：犯这类错误的主要原因是把强调句型与定语从句混为一谈了。例句为强调句型，强调的是地点状语in the kitchen。
6. Is this factory that you have been working in since your graduation?
析：犯这类错误的原因是把this factory错看作是定语从句的先行词了。解答这类题时，我们不妨先将疑问语序改为陈述语序。this factory是主句的主语，故应添加the one作定语从句的先行词。当然，在factory前加the也可以，那么this是主语，the factory是表语。
7. He is such a lazy man as no one wants to work with him.
析：犯这类错误的主要原因是把such ... as ...和such ... that ...两个句型混淆了。
8. There are many books in the library, most of which is in Chinese.
9. I am terribly sorry for having broken the MP4 I borrowed it from you the other day.
10. We will do all what we can to help you out.
11. He is our English teacher, without his help I couldn't have made such rapid progress.
析：犯这类错误的主要原因是没有弄清句子结构。这是一个主从复合句，逗号前面是主句，逗号后面是"介词 + 关系代词"引导的非限制性定语从句。
12. The scientist has made another discovery, that I believe is of great importance.
13. There's somebody that wants you on the telephone.
析：先行词是-body，-one构成的复合代词时，关系代词用who (whom)不用that。口语中在It be/there be/here be后面的关系代词可省略。
14. John, who greeted me is my teacher, that is deeply respected by all.
15. Do you know the reason why do many people like Zhang Yimou's films?
16. Which is known to all, Mount Emei is one of the famous mountains of China.
析：which, as都可作关系代词引导非限制性定语从句，表示整个主句的内容，并在从句中作主语、宾语。这种从句放在主句的后边时，which, as均可引导；放在主句的前边时，一般用as引导。
17. Who are the persons who are sitting on the travel bags and which is the bag which belongs to me?
18. The woman who you spoke is an actress.
19. The number of people lost homes reached as many as 250,000 in the earthquake and the fires in San Francisco in 1906.