One night a hotel caught a fire , and people in it ran out in their night clothes ._66 （幸运地），nobody was 67 （受伤）.
Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
"Before I came out," said one, "I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're _68 （害怕的）.When _69 （任何人） leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. So I took all the bills that I _70 （能够）find. No one will be poor _71 (因为) I took them."
"You don't know my work, " said the 72 （另一个）.
"What is your work?"
"I'm a policeman."
"Oh!" cried the 73 （第一）man. He thought _74 （迅速地）and said, "And do you know my work?"
"No," said the policeman.
"I'm a writer. I'm always telling 75 （故事）about things that never happened."
答案：66.Luckily 67.hurt 68.afraid/frightened 69.anyone / anybody 70.could 71.because 72.other 73.first 74.quilkly 75.stories
86. We should pay more ______(注意) to our living environment.
87. Students are taught to help and ______(尊重) each other in schools.
88. The local ______(政府) has taken actions to call on people to plant trees.
89. Thank you for giving us so many good ______(建议)。
90. So far, we've ______(成功) in saving thousands of people in danger.
答案：86. attention 87. respect 88. government 89. suggestions 90.succeeded