一、听力理解 （本题共20分， 每小题1分）
1. A. Even though we started early, the train arrived late.
B. We started early but still missed the train.
C. We started early and we caught the train.
2. A. Mary cut my sister’s flowers.
B. I cut flowers for Mary with my sister’s knife.
C. I used Mary’s knife to cut flowers for my sister.
3. A. Bob’s uncle was not at the party last night.
B. We met Bob last night.
C. Mary met us at Uncle Bob’s party.
4. A. Before you see the doctor you can eat something.
B. When you see the doctor you can eat nothing.
C. After you see the doctor you can eat something.
5. A. There are fifteen minutes left for your homework.
B. It took you fifteen minutes to finish your homework.
C. You have finished your homework.
6. A. Dad fell behind.
B. Dad walked faster.
C. I walked faster than Dad.
7. A. She learned to speak slowly.
B. He learned to speak slowly.
C. He taught her slowly.
8. A. The woman was thin.
B. The woman was fat.
C. The woman was not fat or thin.
9. A. Yes, we really do.
B. No, Tom is ill today.
C. Yes, we have a bus to use.
10. A. Yes, I may do.
B. No, you don’t.
C. Yes, what is it ?
11. A. It was fine last Sunday.
B. It was sunny.
C. I went to visit one of your uncles.
12. A. I can’t help you.
B. I’d like a coloured pencil.
C. Thank you very much.
13. A. Once a month.
B. Three times.
C. Two weeks.
14. A. 500 yuan.
B. It takes about hours to do it.
C. More than one day.
15. A. Yes, I’ll have a good time.
B. No, we don’t.
C. Yes, I lost the present.
16. A. Vegetables. B. Plants. C. Books.
17. A. The man. B. The woman. C. Both.
18. A. He wants to read it.
B. He needs it to do his lessons.
C. To give it to the woman.
19. A. They are talking about their home.
B. They are talking about her brother.
C. They are talking about the zoo.
20. A. In the cinema.
B. At an office.
C. In a shop.
21. -- What’s the _____ like today ?
A. sky B. air C. land D. weather
22. I asked her for _____ ink, but she didn’t have _____.
A. any; some B. any; any C. some; any D. some; some
23. These knives are made _____ metal and wood.
A. from B. of C. by D. in
24. My clock doesn’t _____. Can you mend it for me ?
A. use B. move C. walk D. work
25. This street is much _____ than that one.
A. straight B. straighter C. straightest D. more straighter
26. Your room looks dirty. Will you please _____ it clean ?
A. take B. make C. let D. tidy
27. -- Which of her parents is a doctor ?
-- ______ are.
A. Any B. Either C. Both D. Neither
28. The dictionary ______ me ￡20.
A. paid B. spent C. took D. cost
29. Which do you like ______, tea, orange or water ?
A. good B. well C. best D. better
30. -- ______ is the school ?
-- Only a few kilometres.
A. How far B. How much C. How old D. How many
31. I ______ to bed until my granny came back home.
A. didn’t go B. went C. had gone D. have gone
32. If it ______ tomorrow, I’ll go by car.
A. rain B. will rain C. rains D. would rain
33. We all helped him with his English so he didn’t ______with his study.
A. fall off B. fall down C. fall behind D. fall over
34. Her mother told her ______ in bed.
A. not read B. not to read C. don’t read D. to not read
35. You’d better ______ the cinema by bus.
A. don’t go B. to go C. to go to D. go to
36. The medicine ______ cool, clean and dry.
A. must keep B. must be kept C. must be carried D. must be in
37. Mr Green _____ in China since five years ago.
A. lived B. has lived C. lives D. is going to live
38. When class began, we stopped _____ to the teacher carefully.
A. listening B. listen C. listens D. to listen
39. There’s _____ with my bike, I hurt myself.
A. wrong something B. something wrong
C. anything wrong D. wrong anything
40. Can you see _____ ?
A. what he’s reading B. what is he reading
C. what does he read D. he reads what
三、阅读理解 （本题共30分， 每小题2分）
The summer vacation is over. It’s true that time always flies fast. During the vacation, the weather was hot and I could not do much work, but I lived happily.
As the afternoon was hot, I did my work in the morning. I used to get up at 6:30 and take a walk in the garden for half an hour. After breakfast, I began reading English and Chinese and did some exercises in maths. Those took me three hours or more. I worked quite hard and made good progress(取得进步).
I spent the afternoon outside. I went to swim and it was funny. I would not go home until it was about five or six o’clock. Sometimes a friend of mine would come to see me and we would spend some hours listening to music.
In this way I spent my vacation happily. And I not only studied well but also became a good swimmer. Now I am in good health and high spirits(精神).
41. What does the text mainly tell us ?
A. How the writer spent his summer holidays.
B. What the weather was like in that summer.
C. When the writer got up in the morning.
D. Where the writer took a walk.
42. How long did it take the writer to do his homework ?
A. Half an hour. B. Three hours or more.
C. Only one hour. D. Two hours and a half.
43. The writer spent most of the afternoon ______.
A. listening to music B. visiting his friends
C. walking in the garden D. swimming
44. The writer had very good summer holidays because he ______.
A. worked very hard and made good progress
B. learned to swim and did his work well
C. got up early and went home late
D. liked swimming better than studying
45. Which of the following is NOT true ?
A. The writer made progress in his lessons.
B. The writer took a walk for half an hour before breakfast.
C. The writer began studying as soon as he got up.
D. The writer spent more time swimming than listening to music.
Some people remember the things by writing notes to themselves. Then they leave the notes in obvious(明显的) places, such as on the table or on the floor in the middle of the living room. I don’t think I like to write notes to myself. Most of the time I lose them or forget to look at them until it’s too late. I prefer to use an alarm clock（闹钟) to tell me what I should do. I have ten alarm clocks in my house. They could tell me about things. For example, if I have to make a telephone call at a certain time, I’ll set an alarm clock to go off a few minutes early and put the clock by the telephone. Or if I want to watch a certain television programme, I’ll set an alarm clock at the right time and put the clock on top of the TV set. I can remember almost anything if I use my clocks. However, sometimes an alarm clock goes off and I don’t know what it means. I always remember setting it, but not why I set it. If the clock is by the telephone, I know I may have set it to tell me to call someone, but I can’t be sure. I might have set it to tell myself that somebody was to call me at a certain time.
46. Some people like to write notes to themselves so that they can _______.
A. leave them in obvious places
B. remember what to do at a certain time
C. watch a certain programme
D. make a phone call at a certain time
47. I don’t like to write notes to myself because ________.
A. they are easy to lose or forget to look at
B. I don’t know where to put them
C. my handwriting is poor
D. it gives me too much trouble
48. I often use _______ to help me remember things.
A. a notebook B. a computer
C. telephone calls D. alarm clocks
49. Sometimes an alarm clock can’t help me because _______.
A. I put the clock in a wrong place
B. the clock goes wrong
C. when the clock goes off, I forget why I set it
D. I’m not sure whom I should call
50. In this passage, ‘go off ’ means _______.
A. start off B. get off
C. go away D. make a sudden noise
( C )
We have rather a small house, with only two bedrooms. You can think our alarm(恐慌), then, when Aunt Clara wrote to say that she was coming to stay with her family for the weekend. Her family, I should say, has four boys, all under the age of twelve.
I sent off a telegram(电报) at once, and explained(解释) in it that our house was too small. Aunt Clara called us up the next morning. ‘ I forgot to explain,’ she said in her sweetest voice, ‘the boys will be bringing a couple of tents (帐篷).’
Even so my wife couldn’t make free from fear (害怕). It was true that we had a large garden, but there was still the problem of feeding (喂养) four growing boys.‘And what if it rains ?’ she asked.
But Saturday morning turned out to be bright and clear when I went to the station to meet Aunt Clara. I tried to squeeze (往车里塞) three of the boys, together with the luggage (行李), into the back of the car. The youngest sat in front, with Aunt Clara and me.
‘I didn’t see the tents among your luggage,’ I turned over and said to David, the eldest boy.‘ The tents !’ said Aunt Clara. ‘Oh！We left them in the luggage van(行李车厢).’
51. From the story, we know that the main problem was ______.
A. food B. time C. space D. noise
52. Aunt Clara ______ after she received the telegram.
A. wrote another letter B. phoned
C. sent a telegram D. came round to see them
53. The boys were going to sleep ______.
A. outside B. with friends C. downstairs D. on the floor
54. The man’s wife ______.
A. was looking forward to the visit B. started cooking
C. moved into the garden D. was still worried
55. Aunt Clara arrived by ______.
A. car B. plane C. train D. boat
四、听 写 （本题共10分， 每小题1分） 听录音，根据录音内容填入所缺少的单词，使句子意思完整与正确
56. -- Are you ___________________ living here ?
-- Yes, we are. Very much.
57. This afternoon the ___________________ football match of the year will be on TV.
58. It was very ___________________, and he could see the park from his window.
59. I really can’t _________________ with you. I prefer science.
60. English is widely used as a foreign language in many other __________________ in the world.
61. We did as he told us and we won the first place in the _____________________ at last.
62. _____________________ I’m very careful. I have never lost a book before.
63. Mr Green doesn’t climb down the chimney. He waits until the children are _________________.
64. With the medicine box under her arm, Miss Zhao _________________ off to look after the man.
65. They saw many old things on show in glass-topped tables. Some of the things were_________________ of years old.
B: Yes. I’m going to buy a new dress. I want something smart (漂亮的). I want to wear it in the evening.
A: I see. _____________________________________________________(67)
B: Size eight or nine.
A: ____________________________________________________(68) It’s very smart.
B: Sorry, I don’t really like the colour very much. Have you got any other colour ?
A: Oh, yes. We’ve got blue, white and brown ones.
B: Can I have a look at the white one ? That looks great.
A: Yes, please. Here you are.
B: Thank you. It looks nice. ______________________________________________ (69)
A: Certainly. This way, please.
( In the changing room a few minutes later)
A: Does it fit (适合) you ?
B: Yes, it does. I like it very much. ____________________________(70) Here’s the money.
A: Thank you, good-bye.
In the picture on the right, you will see an American family. They
are at home in their living room. Answer each of the following
questions with one WHOLE sentence.
71. What is Mrs Martin reading?
72. What does Mr Martin wear when he reads?
73. It isn’t a bright and sunny day. Why?
74. What is Kathy doing while Mr and Mrs Martin are reading?
75. 75. The family are interested in something special (特别的) except reading. What is it or what do they like?
七、 综合填空（本题共10分，每小题1分） 阅读下面的短文，根据每个空格中所给的词首字母填入适当的 词，使短文意思完整
At different times in a man’s life his food has different effects (影响) on his body. Among children f (76) is quickly changed to the power(力量) to run and play games. Most of a young man’s food is spent on growing t (77); we grow upwards only d (78) the first twenty years of our l (79), not later. Working men get their strong bodies from their food; and if they work h (80), they do not get fat. Office workers eat well and s (81) down a lot, and may begin to grow fat when still quite young. Many older p (82) try to work much and walk often. Perhaps the most difficult time is when a man r (83) sixty years of age. His body and mind b (84) restful, without much work or interest. That is when food changes quickly to f (85).
1-5 BCBCA 6-10 BABBC 11-15 CBACA
16-20 CABBC 21-25 DCBDB 26-30 BCDCA
31-35 ACCBD 36-40 BBDBA 41-45 ABDBC
46-50 BADCD 51-55 CBADC
56. enjoying 57. biggest 58. quiet 59. agree
60. countries 61. league 62. Usually 63. asleep
64. hurried 65. hundreds
66. Can I help you?
67. What size do you want(wear), please? (or What size are you?)
68. How about this (green) one?
69. Can I try it on?
70. I’ll take it.
71. She is reading Evening News.
72. He wears glasses.
73. Because it is raining (now/outside).
74. She is doing her homework.
75. They like animals and plants.
76. food 77. tall 78. during 79. lives
80. hard 81. sit 82. people 83. reaches
84. become 85. fat
一、 一、 各试题所占分数比例
* 动词类： 选词正确，但其变化形式有误
* 名词类： 选词正确，但其复数形式有误
* 标点类： 两处错误以上的（含二处）