1. We call maths the language of science.
Maths _____the language of science.
2. Where did they plant trees?
Where ______ trees ______?
3.The workers built the Green Great Wall across the northern part of the country.
The Green Great Wall ________ across the northern part of the country.
4. The teacher made the students copy the text.
The students ______________ copy the text.
5. They produce silk in Suzhou.
Silk _________ in Suzhou.
6.They built a bridge between the two islands lastyear.
A bridge __________ between the two islands lastyear.
7. A birthday party will be had tomorrow.
We ______a birthday party tomorrow.
8.John was seen to cross the street just now by someone.
Someone saw John _____the street just now.
9.Can another way be thought of to keep your wine or water warm?
Can ________ another way to keep your wine or water warm?
10.Too many trees are still being cut down in the USA.
___are still____ down too many trees in the USA.
1.is called 2.were, planted 3.was built
4.Were made to 5. is produced 6. was built
7. will have 8. to cross 9. you think of
10. People/They , cutting