1.If you don't work hard, you won't pass the exam next time.（改为祈使句）
____, ______ you will fail the exam next time.
2. Don't make any noise.(改为陈述句)
_____ make any noise.
3. Will you please read after me? (改为祈使句)
4. Don't look out of the window.(改为反意疑问句)
Don't look out of the window , _____?
5. Tom is sitting on the desk.(改为否定祈使句)
_____ on the desk, ______.
6. Don't let him go boating today? (改为肯定句)
______ go boating Today!
7. Do it like this, please.(改为否定句)
______ it like this, please.
8. Hurry up, and you'll catch the early bus.（改为陈述句）
_____, you'll catch the early bus.
9. Let us go and see what has happened.（完成反意疑问句）
Let us go and see what has happened,_____?
10.If you let him try and then he will know all about it.（改为祈使句）
______ ,______ he'll know all about it.
1. Work hard, or 2. You mustn't . 3. Please read after me.
4. will you 5. Don't sit, Tom 6. Let him
7. Don't do 8. If you hurry up 9. will you
10. Let him try, and