1. The buying of products on which we have been pre-sole through advertising is called ______.
A. rational buying B. emotional buying C. reflex buying D. impulse buying
2. Which of the following is NOT a common form of payment in foreign business transactions?
A. Cheque B. Cash C. Bank transfer D. A sight bill
3. A clean bill is ______.
A. a spotless bill
B. a bill that is not accompanied by shipping documents
C. an unused bill
D. an invalid bill
4. If competitors get together to raise or lower prices, this act is ______.
A. price discrimination B. deceptive pricing C. resale price maintenance D. price fixing
5. Which of the following belongs to “Marketing Mix”?
A. Labor force B. Machines C. Materials D. Promotion
6. What do you think is the strength of publicity?
A. Being flexible B. Avoiding media costs
C. Saving preparation time D. Reaching a larger number of audiences
7. Which of the following can NOT be a feature of a bond?
A、It has a certain denomination. B、It has a prefixed interest rate.
C、It involves high risk. D、It has a prefixed maturity date.
8. Which of the following is a legal tender?
A. IOU cheques B、U.S. dollars C、Lumps of silver D、Bank deposits
9. If you advertise a product, your main purpose of doing so is to _____.
A. earn more money for the advertising agency
B. promote sales of that product
C. compete with other firms that produce the same kind of product
D. introduce that producer to the public
10. What do you think is the strength of personal selling?
A. High efficiency B. Great flexibility
A. documentary B. irrevocable C. dishonored D. confirmed
1.-5. C B B D D 6.-10. B C B B B