出国留学网

目录

英语口语8000句:在家中

【 liuxue86.com - 英语口语 】

  下面是出国留学网小编带来的英语口语8000句:在家中,欢迎阅读。

  第一章 日常生活中使用的短句

  1.在家中

  ●从起床到出门

  早晨好!

  Good morning.

  Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)

  Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)

  闹钟响了吗?

  Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。

  Did the alarm clock buzz?

  Did the alarm clock ring?

  该起床了!

  It's time to get up!

  It's time to get up! (该起床了!)

  I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)

  It's time to wake up!

  It's time to get out of bed.

  It's time to get ready.

  快点儿起床!

  Get up soon.

  Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)

  I don't want to. (我真不想起。)

  你醒了吗?

  Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。

  Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)

  I am now. (我刚醒。)

  你不舒服吗?

  Are you feeling sick?

  Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)

  No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)

  睡得好吗?

  Did you sleep well?

  Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)

  Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)

  Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)

  No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)

  能帮我关掉闹钟吗?

  Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。

  Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)

  你终于起来了。

  You finally got up.

  You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)

  I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)

  今天是个好天!

  It's a nice day!

  It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)

  It sure is. (是不错啊。)

  It's a beautiful day!

  It's a wonderful day!

  It's a great day!

  昨晚你熬夜了?

  Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。

  Did you go to bed late last night?

  把被子叠好。

  Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。

  Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)

  昨天晚上你打呼噜了。

  You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。

  You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)

  Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)

  You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。

  我做了个可怕的梦。

  I had a nightmare.

  I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)

  It's all right now. (现在没事了。)

  你一直没关灯啊。

  You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。

  You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)

  我得洗脸了。

  I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。

  该吃早饭了。

  It's time to eat breakfast.

  It's time to have breakfast.

  我还困着呢。

  I'm still sleepy.

  I'm still drowsy.

  我还打哈欠呢。

  I'm still yawning.

  昨天的酒还没醒呢。

  I have a hangover.

  我是个夜猫子。

  I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。

  I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)

  I'm not. (我可不是。)

  I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)

  我是用咖啡来提神的。

  Coffee wakes me up.

  Coffee gets me going.

  刷牙了吗?

  Did you brush your teeth?

  Have you brushed your teeth?

  我得梳梳头了。

  I have to comb my hair.

  穿什么好呢?

  What should I wear?

  What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)

  The red one. (穿红的吧!)

  Which dress should I wear?

  Which one should I wear?

  What should I put on?

  快换衣服。

  Hurry up and get dressed.

  Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)

  Why? (干嘛?)

  把睡衣收好。

  Put those pajamas away!

  Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)

  Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)

  我走了,妈妈。

  I'm leaving. Bye mom!

  I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再见!)

  Study hard. (好好学习啊!)

  I'll see you when I get back.

  I'm taking off now.

  See you.

  See you later.

  今天我们逃学吧。

  Let's play hooky today! *play hooky为俚语“逃学”。

  Let's play hooky today! (今天我们逃学吧。)

  Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)

  你毛衣穿反了。

  You're wearing your sweater inside out.

  You have your sweater on inside out.

  上下颠倒了。

  It's upside down.

  别忘了扔垃圾呀。

  Don't forget to take out the garbage.

  Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔垃圾!)

  I won't. (忘不了!)

  今天该你扔垃圾了。

  It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。

  今天你干什么?

  What are you doing today?

  What are you doing today? (今天你们干嘛?)

  We're having a track and field meet. (今天我们开运动会。)

  你快点儿,我们该迟到了。

  If you don't hurry, we'll be late.

  If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!)

  Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)

  Hurry up or we'll be late.

  快点儿,上学该迟到了。

  Hurry or you'll be late for school.

  Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。)

  What time is it? (现在几点?)

  你锁门了吗?

  Did you lock the door?

  Have you locked the door?

  没忘了什么东西吧?

  Aren't you forgetting something?

  Aren't you forgetting something? (没忘了什么东西吧?)

  I don't think so. (我想没有。)

  都已经8点了!

  It's already 8:00.

  It's 8:00 already.

  我晚了!

  I'm late!

  I'm late! (我晚了!)

  Hurry up! (快点儿吧!)

  我得赶紧走!

  I have to rush!

  I have to hurry (up)!

  I have to get going!

  I have to get moving.

  你今天会回来得晚吗?

  Are you gonna be late today?

  Are you gonna be late today? (你今天会回来得晚吗?)

  No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。)

  几点回来?

  What time are you coming home?

  What time are you coming home? (几点回来?)

  Around seven o'clock. (大概7点左右吧。)

  饭盒带了吗?

  Have you got your lunch box?

  Have you got your lunch box? (饭盒带了吗?)

  Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。)

  今天好像要下雨。

  It might rain today.

  It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。)

  Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)

  出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。

  Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.

  ●从回家到就寝

  我回来了。

  I'm home.

  I'm home. (我回来了。)

  Welcome back. (你回来了。)

  I'm back!

  你回来了。

  Welcome home!

  Welcome back!

  今天过得愉快吗?

  Did you have a good time?

  今天怎么样?

  How did it go today?

  How was your day?

  我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?

  Can I go out to play?

  Can I go out to play? (我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?)

  After you finish your homework. (写完作业再去吧。)

  我饿了。

  I'm hungry.

  I'm hungry. (我饿了。)

  We have some snacks. (吃点儿点心吧。)

  点心在哪儿?

  Where are the snacks?

  Where are the snacks? (点心在哪儿?)

  They're in the cupboard. (在碗橱里。)

  我去补习学校了啊。

  I'm going to cram school now. *cram意为“填鸭式补习”。

  I'm going to cram school now. (我去补习学校了啊。)

  Call when you finish. (下课后来个电话。)

  能给我点儿零花钱吗?

  May I have my allowance?

  May I have my allowance? (能给我点儿零花钱吗?)

  What do you want to buy? (你要买什么呀?)

  真累啊!

  I'm tired.

  I'm exhausted. (我精疲力尽了)

  I'm pooped. *俚语

  晚饭你想吃什么?

  What would you like for dinner?

  What would you like for dinner? (晚饭你想吃什么?)

  How about steak? (吃牛排怎么样?)

  What do you want for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)

  What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚饭你想吃点什么?)

  你能帮我准备餐具吗?

  Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是将刀、叉和杯子在桌子上摆好,准备吃饭的意思。

  Would you help me set the table? (你能帮我准备餐具吗?)

  I'd be happy to. (乐意之至。)

  Help me set up the table, will you? (你能帮我把餐具摆好吗?)

  晚饭做什么好呢?

  What should I make for dinner?

  What should I whip up for dinner?

  What should I cook for dinner?

  What should I fix for dinner?

  还是家好哇。

  It's good to be home.

  There's no place like home. *意为“哪儿也没有自己家好”,是句常用的谚语。

  It feels so good to be home.

  你能不能赶紧去趟商店?

  Would you run to the store? *不见得是“跑着去”,在这儿是“快点儿去”的意思。

  Would you run to the store? (你能不能快点儿去趟商店?)

  In just a minute. (稍等一下。)

  洗澡水烧好了。

  The bath is ready.

  It's been a long day. (今天真累呀!)

  The bath is ready. (洗澡水烧好了。)

  我要冲个澡。

  I'm taking a shower.

  I'm going to take a shower.

  晚饭做好了吗?

  Is dinner ready?

  Is dinner ready? (晚饭好了吗?)

  Not yet. (还没呢。)

  Is it time for dinner yet? (该吃晚饭了吧?)

  Have you made dinner? (晚饭做好了吗?)

  妈妈,今天晚饭吃什么?

  Mom, what's for dinner tonight?

  Mom, what did you make for dinner?

  Mom, what did you fix for dinner?

  晚饭吃什么?

  What's for dinner?

  What's for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)

  Salisbury steak. (吃汉堡肉饼。)

  Great! (太棒了。)

  今天吃咖哩饭。

  Today, we're having curry.

  We're having curry today.

  还要多久才能做好呀?

  How soon can you get it ready?

  How soon can you get it ready? (还要多久才能做好呀?)

  In about five more minutes. (再有5分钟吧。)

  When will it be ready?

  How soon will it be done?

  我吃了啊。

  Let's eat.

  Shall we begin? (可以吃了吗?)

  请先吃吧。

  Please go ahead.

  Please help yourself.

  这把刀真快呀!

  This knife cuts well, doesn't it?

  This knife cuts well, doesn't it? (这刀挺好使的,是不是?)

  It sure does. (真挺快的。)

  水开啦!

  The water is boiling!

  The water is boiling! (水开啦!)

  O.K. (知道啦!)

  开饭啦!

  Come and get it! *这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。是母亲常说的话。

  It's time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!)

  Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)

  该吃饭啦!

  It's time to eat.

  It's time to eat. (该吃饭啦!)

  Finally. (终于吃上饭喽!)

  这就来啦!

  I'm coming.

  I'll be right there. (我马上就去。)

  I'm on my way.

  手洗干净了吗?

  Did you wash your hands well?

  Did you wash your hands well? (手洗干净了吗?)

  Yes. (洗干净了。)

  别弄洒了。

  Don't spill it!

  Don't tip it over.

  把碗里的菜吃光。

  Eat all of your vegetables.

  Finish your vegetables.

  Finish up your vegetables.

  把饭吃光。

  Finish up your plate.

  Finish up your plate. (把碗里的饭吃干净。)

  I'm trying to. (这不吃着呢嘛。)

  我不喜欢吃芦笋。

  I don't like asparagus.

  I don't like asparagus. (我不喜欢吃芦笋。)

  Don't be picky. (不许挑食。)

  谢谢您的款待。

  It was very delicious. Thank you.

  It was a wonderful dinner. (谢谢您丰盛的晚餐。)

  能帮我收拾盘子吗?

  Would you clear the table?

  Would you put the dishes away?

  把盘子洗了。

  Do the dishes! *最好就这样记住。

  Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)

  I will. (就去洗。)

  Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)

  It's not my turn. (今天不该我洗。)

  Wash the dishes!

  我擦盘子。

  I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使……干”、“除去水气”和“擦”的意思。

  你干什么呢?

  What are you doing? *口语中一般发成“What're you doing?”

  我看电视呢。

  I'm watching TV. *注意在这种情况下,TV前不加the。

  有什么好看的节目吗?

  Are there any good programs on TV?

  Are there any good programs on TV? (有什么好看的节目吗?)

  No, not today. (没有,今天没什么好看的。)

  野茂上电视了。

  Nomo is on TV.

  8频道演什么呢?

  What's on Channel 8?

  能不能帮我换个台?

  Would you change the channel?

  Would you switch the channel?

  Would you change the station?

  我还想看电视。

  I want to watch more TV.

  I want to watch more TV. (我还想看电视。)

  You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得够多的了。)

  铺床吧。

  Let's spread out the futon. *spread意为“铺开”。

  Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出来吧。)

  我困了。

  I'm sleepy.

  I'm sleepy. (我困了。)

  Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)

  I'm drowsy. *drowsy是表示困得睁不开眼。

  作业做了吗?

  Did you do your homework?

  Did you finish your homework?

  好好学习。

  Study hard.

  Study hard. (好好学习。)

  I am. (好好学着呢。)

  快点睡觉。

  Hurry up and go to sleep.

  游戏玩够了吧。

  Enough with your video games.

  Enough with your video games. (游戏玩够了吧。)

  I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)

  一定要刷牙噢。

  Make sure you brush your teeth.

  Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)

  I will. (一定刷。)

  明天的东西都准备好了吗?

  Are you ready for tomorrow?

  Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的东西都准备好了吗?)

  No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)

  我去洗个澡。

  I'm going to take a bath.

  I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗个澡。)

  Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)

  该睡觉了。

  Time to go to sleep.

  Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)

  Just a minute. (再等一下。)

  电视还开着呢。

  You left the TV on.

  You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)

  Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)

  You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)

  别把你的东西都摊在这儿。

  Don't leave your stuff here.

  Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的东西都摊在这儿。)

  I won't. (知道了。)

  把闹钟定在8点了。

  I set the alarm clock for 8:00.

  I set it for 8:00.

  明天7点叫醒我。

  Wake me up at seven tomorrow.

  Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7点叫醒我。)

  Sure thing. (知道了。)

  晚安。

  Good night.

  Good night. (晚安。)

  Sweet dreams. (做个好梦。)

  做个好梦。

  Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母对子女。

  Sweet dreams! (做个好梦。)

  Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭虫”,直译是“别让臭虫咬了。”但现在没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达方式之一。

  Have pleasant dreams.

  ●休息日

  我真想睡个午觉。

  I want to take a nap.

  I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。)

  But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)

  I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。

  I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)

  我去躺一会儿。

  I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲劳的时候。

  I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)

  你在装睡啊!

  You're pretending to be asleep.

  You're just pretending that you're asleep.

  You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!)

  I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)

  你睡着了吗?

  Were you sleeping?

  Were you asleep?

  没有,还没睡呢。

  No, I was awake.

  你能给孩子换块尿布吗?

  Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。

  Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)

  Again? (又要换呀?)

  Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)

  I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)

  想尿尿吗?

  Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。

  该尿尿了。

  It's time to go wee-wee. *主要对小孩子用。

  It's time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee和pee,对婴幼儿用重叠wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。

  蒙一儿。

  Peekaboo! *孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。

  Peekaboo! (蒙一儿。)

  Do it again. (再来一次。)

  胳肢胳肢。

  Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。

  我们来投球吧。

  Let's play catch.

  Let's play catch. (我们来投球吧。)

  Great! (好呀!)

  Let's play ball.

  漏水了。

  The water is leaking.

  The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)

  全是灰呀。

  It's so dusty. *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。

  It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!)

  I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。)

  It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)

  这间屋子通风真差。

  It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。

  The air is thick. (这里真闷。)

  I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不过气来。)

  The air is dense. (空气混浊。)

  这个房间很通风。

  It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。

  你能去喂喂狗吗?

  Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。

  Please give the dog some food.

  你去遛遛狗吧?

  Will you take the dog for a walk?

  帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。

  Take care of my brother and sister.

  Take care of my brother and sister. (帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。)

  You bet. (放心吧。)

  请(给植物)浇点水。

  Please water the plants. *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。

  Can I help? (要我帮忙吗?)

  Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。)

  啊!怎么这么乱呀!

  What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。

  Look at the mess!

  What a pigsty! * 含有脏得像个猪窝的语气。

  帮帮我吧。

  Help me.

  Help me. (帮帮我吧。)

  What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?)

  把你的屋子收拾收拾。

  Clean up your room.

  Clean up your room. (把你的屋子收拾收拾。)

  But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看电视呢。)

  Straighten up your room.

  Tidy up the room.

  帮我打扫打扫卫生。

  Help me clean up the house.

  洗涤灵用完了。

  We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。

  We're out of dish detergent. (洗涤灵用完啦。)

  I'll go get more. (那我去买一瓶。)

  你能把衣服晾上吗?

  Would you put up the clothes to dry?

  *put up是“向上挂”的意思,但在这里表示“晾衣服”。

  你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?

  Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“叠整齐”。

  把地扫扫。

  Please sweep the floor. *sweep“扫”、“打扫”。

  把厨房的池子洗干净。

  Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一般用动词wash和clean来表示,但是“使劲搓洗”这一动作,用scrub表示最合适。

  我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。

  I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸尘器打扫”。

  掸掸柜子上的土。

  Please dust the shelves. *dust“掸土”。

  Please wipe the shelves. (请擦一擦柜子。)

  请拖拖地。

  Please mop the floor.

  你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗?

  Will you iron the shirt?

  我的裙子得熨了。

  I have to iron my skirt. *iron不仅是名词,它还可以用作动词“熨”。

  我们去超市买东西吧。

  Let's go grocery shopping.

  We need more milk. (还得再买点牛奶。)

  Let's go grocery shopping. (那我们去超市买吧。)

  公园里人挤人。

  The park was crowded.

  The park was filled with people.

  今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?

  Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“父母不在时帮忙照顾孩子”。

  Can you baby-sit tonight? (今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?)

  Sure I can. (当然可以。)

  ●送礼物

  这是送给你的。

  This is for you.

  This is for you. (这是送给你的。)

  That's very nice of you. (太谢谢你啦。)

  Here's something for you.

  I got this for you.

  这是你的那份。

  This is your share. *share“(一个一个分开的)分成的份儿,分开”。

  This is your portion.

  This is your part.

  This portion is for you.

  过生日想要什么礼物?

  What do you want for your birthday?

  What do you want for your birthday? (过生日想要什么礼物?)

  I want gloves. (我想要副手套。)

  噢,来喽!

  Ta-dah! *把礼物等送到别人面前时的一种表达方式。

  Here you are! (请收下。)

  Here you have it!

  ●生活习惯

  我经常下班以后运动。

  I usually work out after work. *work out“训练,运动”。

  I usually go to the gym after work.

  I usually exercise after work.

  我开始慢跑锻炼。

  I've started jogging.

  I've started jogging. (我开始慢跑锻炼。)

  Since when? (什么时候开始的?)

  我戒烟了。

  I quit smoking. *quit“辞职,改变习惯”。

  No, thanks. I quit smoking. (不,谢谢,我已经戒了。)

  Good for you. (你真伟大。)

  I stopped smoking.

  I don't smoke anymore.

  I've become a non-smoker.

  I no longer smoke.

  你常做梦吗?

  Do you dream often?

  Do you often have dreams?

  Do you dream a lot?

  最近我总是丢三落四的。

  I've been forgetful lately.

  I've been forgetful these days.

  ●理财

  什么时候到期?

  When is this due? *due“必须支付”、“支付期限到了”。日常生活中常使用带有due的表达方式。

  Here's the phone bill. (这是电话费通知单。)

  When is this due? (交费截止到什么时候?)

  When is the rent due? (房租截止到几号?)

  When is the paper due? (交论文的时间截止到几号?)

  When is the last day I can pay for this?

  How long is the pay period?

  When do I have to pay this by?

  When does this have to be finished by?

  交费日期截止到30号。

  It's due on the thirtieth.

  能帮我换一下零钱吗?

  Could you give me change? * change 也有“零钱”的意思。

  Can you change this?

  Could I have change?

  能帮我换开100日元吗?

  Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交换,兑换”的意思之外,还有“零钱,破开的钱”。

  Do you have change for one hundred yen? (能帮我换开100日元吗?)

  Sure. (可以。)

  Can you change this? (能帮我破一下吗?)

  Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? (能帮我破开100日元吗?)

  Can you break a hundred?

  I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破开100日元。)

  Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (这是100日元,能帮我破开吗?)

  我要存5000日元(在我的账户上。)

  I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在银行存钱”。

  savings account “账户,户头”。

  I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.

  我要取5000日元(从我的账户上)。

  I need to withdraw ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(从存款中)取出,拿出”。

  I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank.

  我是自己掏的腰包。

  I paid out of my own pocket. 直译是“从自己的口袋里拿出钱来支付。”是“自己掏腰包”的固定说法。

  我没带现金。

  I'm out of cash.

  我现在没有多少现金。

  I don't have much money on me now.

  May I borrow some money? (能借点儿钱吗?)

  I don't have much money on me now. (我现在没有多少现金。)

  I didn't bring very much money with me. (我身上没带多少现金。)

  I'm a little short of money now. (我现在钱不够用。)

  身无分文。

  I'm broke.

  May I borrow ten dollars? (能借给我10美元吗?)

  Sorry, I'm broke. (对不起,我现在身无分文。)

  I have no money.

  I'm out of money.

  I'm flat broke. * 强调的说法。

  现在我有很多现金。

  I have a lot of money on me now.

  I brought a lot of money with me. (我带来了许多现金。)

  I'm rich now. (我现在很有钱。)

  I'm rolling in it.

  I have lots of cash on me.

  我可没有时间闲呆着。

  I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有钱,有时间,有力量”、“有富余”。

  I can't afford to be idle.

  I don't have time to be lazy.

  多浪费呀!

  What a waste! *waste “浪费,荒废,徒劳”。

  How wasteful!

  他因为还不上债而躲了起来。

  He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“借债,负债,有欠债的状态”。

  He skipped town without paying his debt.

  想了解更多英语口语网的资讯,请访问: 英语口语

本文来源:https://english.liuxue86.com/e/2509829.html
延伸阅读
为了帮助各位考生能够更好的备考英语四六级,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2020年黑龙江5月份英语四六级口语考试取消【已公布】”,持续关注本站将可以持续获取更多的考试资讯!2
2020-04-27
为了帮助各位考生能够更好的备考英语四六级,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2020年西藏5月份英语四六级口语考试取消【已公布】”,持续关注本站将可以持续获取更多的考试资讯!20
2020-04-27
为了帮助各位考生能够更好的备考英语四六级,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2020年新疆5月份英语四六级口语考试取消【已公布】”,持续关注本站将可以持续获取更多的考试资讯!20
2020-04-27
英语四六级考试比往常的报名时间要晚上许多,但是现如今许多考生已经开始着手准备了,为了帮助考生能够更好的备考,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2020年甘肃5月份英语四六级口语考
2020-04-27
为了帮助考生能够更好的备考英语四六级,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2020年陕西5月份英语四六级口语考试取消【已公布】”,持续关注本站将可以持续获取更多的考试资讯!2020
2020-04-27
英语中四级的口语环节是在你通过考试之后才会进行一个级别的确定,下面考试栏目组小编为你提供了口语考试的辅导,快来试试吧!2019年大学英语四级口语考试辅导:对话篇1.问候:Greet
2019-01-07
其实在英语四级考试的时候,都不会有紧张的气息,当考完考试又通过了的同学就想着:口语了,很多人会在口语这里不能达到笔试的水平,那就来试试小编为您准备的口语测试啦!2019年大学英语四
2019-01-07
快要出英语四级成绩,成绩通过后会有口语测试下面来练习一下小编为你准备的口语水平情景模拟试题吧!因为口语要多读多练,小编也会常给你更新的,想来试试吧!2019年大学英语四级口语水平情
2019-01-07
英语四六级考试报名时间已经开始了,相信各位考生已经进入备考阶段,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2020年广西5月份英语四六级口语考试取消【已公布】”,持续关注本站将可以持续获
2020-04-27
英语四六级考试比往常的报名时间要晚上许多,但是现如今许多考生已经开始着手准备了,为了帮助考生能够更好的备考,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2020年广东5月份英语四六级口语考
2020-04-27