留学社区
英语商务英语 2017年商务英语考试之日常口语对话训练(1),商务英语

2017年商务英语考试之日常口语对话训练(1)

【 liuxue86.com - 商务英语 】

学校名称: 加拿大维多利亚大学(加拿大) University of Victoria
所在位置:加拿大,University of VictoriaP.O. Box 1700 STN CSCVictoria, British Columbia V8W 2Y2Canada
创建时间:1903
学生人数:19500人
学校中文网址:http:http://jianada.liuxue86.com/school/9105/

  参加英语考试的朋友们,出国留学网英语考试栏目为大家提供“2017年商务英语考试之日常口语对话训练(1)”希望能够帮助到各位考生!

  对话训练一:

  A: Welcome to our factory.

  A:欢迎光临我们工厂。

  B: I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  B:我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  A: Actually, you'll know our products better after the visit. I'll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.

  A:事实上,参观后您会对我们的产品有更深刻的了解。我将带您参观,同时解释如何操作。

  B: That'll be most helpful.

  B:那将会大有帮助的。

  A: Maybe we could start with the Design Department .And then we could look at the production line.

  A:也许我们应该先参观一下设计部门,然后再去看看生产线。

  B: How much do you spend on design development every year.

  B:你们每年在设计开发方面花费多少?

  A: About 10% of the gross sales.

  A:大约占总销售额的10%。

  B: That's fine.

  B:很好。

  对话训练二:

  A: Welcome to our factory. My name is Jiang Hai and I'll show you around here.First we'll take a look at the workshop which produces food thermometers. Please, this way.

  A:欢迎诸位今天来到我们的工厂。我叫江海,由我来带大家观赏。首先,我们去看生产食品温度计的车间。请走这边。

  B: Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?

  B:手工操作全部变成计算机自动控制了呀?

  A: Yes, it has.

  A:是的。

  B: Excuse me what is this?

  B:对不起,这是什么?

  A: This is a circuit board.

  A:这位是线路板。

  B: Are the batteries in it made by your people?

  B:上面的电池也是这儿产的吗?

  A: No, they are from other factories.

  A:不是,电池是从别的厂家订购的。

  B: What kind of battery is it?

  B:什么类型的电池?

  A :It is lithium which can be used for over three years.

  A:锂电池,使用寿命可以达到3年以上。

  对话训练三:

  A: Do you remember Mr. Zhao, our factory director?

  A:还记得我们的厂长赵先生吧?

  B: Of course .Good to see you again, Mr. Zhao.

  B:当然。赵先生,很高兴再见到你。

  C: Good to see you, Mr. Bush. Welcome to our factory.

  C:很高兴见到你,布什先生。欢迎你来参观。

  B: Thank you. I've heard that you've been changing the factory.

  B:谢谢。我听说你们改变了工厂。

  C: Yes. We make many things better now.

  C:是的。许多事情改善了很多。

  A: We've been able to improve our production methods since the last time you were here.We've changed from batch production to flow production.

  A:从你上次来到现在,我们已经改进了生产方式;我们把分批生产的方式改变为大量生产。

  B: That's sure to improve your efficiency and productivity.

  B:这样必定能促进效率和生产率。

  C: We also have computers helping us as part of the production system.

  C:我们现在生产系统中还有计算机帮忙。

  A: Right. The computer system helps us check productivity. Let us show you around the factory, so you can get a good idea of how things work.

  A:对,有计算机系统检查生产率。让我们带你四处看看,你也好好了解一下工厂的作业情形。

本文来源:http://english.liuxue86.com/e/3150438.html

亲,点击此处在线申请留学咨询服务和报名评估!我们将竭诚提供最佳评估服务!

出国留学网声明

本站所有内容(除注明原创外)全部收集于互联网,以分享目的仅供大家学习与参考,如有侵权,请联系xuefeng@liuxue86.com及时删除!